[Opensim-dev] SceneObjectGroup vs SceneObjectPart

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Tue Jan 22 19:35:42 UTC 2008

> It would be good to see a proposal on how to change those objects into> something better. None of us are in love with them, but better> approaches haven't popped up yet.
Probably because nobody has made any attempt at discussing and proposing changes; this mail was an attempt to get that ball rolling.

There was some energy poured into analyzing how attachments were communicated; that would be a good start, if we could get a wiki page up just detailing what we know about scene entities.