[Opensim-dev] Voice Module

Jani Pirkola jpirkola at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 16:31:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

I totally agree with you Sean, the voice should be separated from the
server. The realXtend voice code is only the first version.
The best model could be that the clients do direct UDP communication and the
server only manages the NAT firewall bypassing initially. I don't know how
skype works, but I assume it is something like this.

Jani Pirkola/realXtend