[Opensim-dev] FW: [opensim 0000112]: Unhandled exception in LoadDefaultSharedModules

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:18:42 UTC 2008

Could this be the known problem where the Mono.Addins.dll (included in
opensim) handling these plugins gets the contents of that cache addin-db
directory confused and stops loading plugins properly? The 'solution'
for this was to delete the addin-db directory (which I believe is acting
as some kind of cache and so is rebuilt anyway).

Of course, this isn't particularly good - a more 'durable' temporary
solution would be for OpenSim to remove this folder on every restart.
The best solution, of course, would be if the problem has been fixed in
some later Mono.Addins.dll.

--
justincc

justincc