[Opensim-dev] Protected Constructor

Develope Develope at Ashuan.de
Tue Dec 30 15:13:06 UTC 2008

Yes, I will take an instance of any application without take an reference to it.

In case of OpenSim ill create an instance an call div. method over reflections.

Only the Userserver has an protected Constructor witch I could not call.

Greetz

Kai

From: opensim-dev-bounces at lists.berlios.de [mailto:opensim-dev-bounces at lists.berlios.de] On Behalf Of Stefan Andersson
Sent: Dienstag, 30. Dezember 2008 11:08
To: opensim-dev at lists.berlios.de
Subject: Re: [Opensim-dev] Protected Constructor

What he's doing, I presume, is to instantiate the userserver from the service wrapper. Actually, I already applied this fix to 'stable', but must have fogotten to include it in trunk.

While in theory you could just inherit into a dummy to open up the constructor, I see no reason why it shouldn't be public. If nobody beats me to it, I'll open it up for him.

Best regards,
Stefan Andersson
Tribal Media AB