[Opensim-dev] Mantis#2816 patch and openid

Mic Bowman cmickeyb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 22:27:47 UTC 2008

inventory & asset server extensions that leverage openid will be
posted on the distributed asset forge project soon. we're working to
validate the concepts in the forge project & then start carving the
changes up into smaller chunks for incremental patching once we've
convinced ourselves that this is useful. the openid parts are pretty
fundamental to making any of these external services work so it seemed
like a good starting point.

--mic