[Opensim-dev] Mantis#2816 patch and openid

Hurliman, John john.hurliman at intel.com
Mon Dec 15 18:15:58 UTC 2008

This doesn't change any existing authentication flow. It adds a new feature, which is that you can go to http://www.jhurliman.org/ and leave a comment on my blog as http://www.osgrid.org:8002/users/Some_Avatar, or write a PHP script that lets you directly upload assets to a distributed asset store without having to login (directly) through a user server and establish an unnecessary agent presence.

John