[Opensim-dev] external host name

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 20:05:13 UTC 2008

Would it be possible to fit in some kind of alternative configuration,
perhaps an overriding command line argument, or a reference to an
environment variable? Editing region xml files when moving regions to other
servers is not my favorite activity, and although I do use the dynamic DNS
approach, it's not always the best solution.