[Opensim-dev] Stable Branch pt III Was: RFC: Changing default script engine to xengine

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 11 14:57:40 UTC 2008

Stefan Andersson wrote:

> So, should we take this up to the vote then? I'd say that we want a
> period of stbailizing before switching to XEngine.

To be honest, I think a fair few of us have been using XEngine for a good few months now, so the chances of instability
are fairly minimal.  Though perhaps most of us doing this have been on the Linux side with not so much testing on
Windows (judging from one of Teravus' earlier posts about read conflicts of compiled script assemblies).

--
justincc
Justin Clark-Casey