[Opensim-dev] future rexviewer merger

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Fri Dec 5 21:46:12 UTC 2008

I'll be glad to play "user" if that helps. I have a Dell XPS (4 core) at
home
running Windows XP and can create regions, grids, etc. For us, the
interesting
part of Rex is the 1) use of  textured meshes and 2) potential for more
realistic
looking, and acting, bots (which we use heavily on our Second Life islands).
-p