[Opensim-dev] SL RAW imported flipped

Stefan Andersson stefan at tribalmedia.se
Wed Dec 3 12:27:30 UTC 2008

Yes, I would imagine we would have a problem if we have saved opensim-raws differently from sl-raws.

If that is a problem I think we should introduce a 'sl' terrain type, that is a 'raw' but that imports and exports 'correctly'.Best regards,Stefan AnderssonTribal Media AB Join the 3d web revolution : http://tribalnet.se/

Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 13:17:54 +0100From: lcc1967 at gmail.comTo: opensim-dev at lists.berlios.deSubject: Re: [Opensim-dev] SL RAW imported flippedif my memory served me well, we got a discution about correcting or not the issue.I tought it was something related to the already downloaded map.SM