[Opensim-dev] [libsl-dev] how does libopenmv handle different versions of the same packets?

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 19:25:54 UTC 2008

I'm not sure which one MW used..   but he simply picked up the _packets_.cs
from (release/svn?.  I'm guessing SVN because release probably doesn't have
these packet updates...  ) and overwrited the copy that we've been
updating.  Then did a mass search and replace for Vector3 and replace it
with LLVector3..     UUID..   etc.

Best Regards

Teravus