[Opensim-dev] Added fields to OpenSim tables

Homer Horwitz homerhorwitz at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 31 17:18:30 UTC 2008

That particular field was added by a patch done by me. I paid special
attention to backwards-compatibility (if you don't have that field or
it's LLUUID.Zero, the old way of computing home-location, via
region-handle instead of region-id, is used. So, if there are any
problems, I'd consider them a bug and would like to have some mantis +
logs, please.

Homer