[Opensim-dev] Added fields to OpenSim tables

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 31 16:32:34 UTC 2008

I need to back off my "many accounts" and change it to "a few accounts". I was relying on reports from others.

But, my point is not the failure being reported, but the fact that I would really, really appreciate a wiki paragraph whenever a field is added to any table in OpenSim so that existing users, grids and early adopters can more easily move forward.

In addition, this has the added benefit of making our documentation more complete, so it is a win-win situation.

Charles