[Opensim-dev] Is llRezObject Implemented?

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Wed Apr 30 17:51:29 UTC 2008

Dear Gary:

In our LSL_BuiltIn_Commands.cs file are all the implementations of the LSL functions. Those that are not implemented all display the string "Command not implemented" and it looks like this is one of those.

At this point, about 190 of the 320+ functions are now implemented and patches are being submitted to Mantis and a few are getting implemented each week. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you when this one will happen.

Charles