[Opensim-dev] Is llRezObject Implemented?

Huntress Gary B NPRI HuntressGB at Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil
Wed Apr 30 16:30:39 UTC 2008

 In my OpenSim app I need to be able to dynamically create copies of a prim.   I'm still learning the ins and outs of both construction and scripting but it seems like the function I want to use is llRezObject.  I'm calling it with:

touch_start(integer param)
     {
         llRezObject("master", llGetPos() + <0, 0, 2>, llEuler2Rot(<0,0,0>),  0);
     }

And it compiles the script without error.   Unfortunately, when it runs I get "Command not implemented:  llRezObject"

I realize this is a "work in progress".    Is there any existing way that I can copy prims?

Regards,

Gary Huntress
Code 4113
Naval Undersea Warfare Center