[Opensim-dev] Math lib [Was:Thoughts on UUID]

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 16:28:19 UTC 2008

I had to do write my own a bit in the Meshmerizer helper objects to be able
to properly twist prim around the Z axis.    Just a fyi.   It really only
contains the operators and methods that I needed to do the twisting.   It
does Quaternion multiplication and vector translation based on a quaternion
(internally it uses a Matrix4).    The meshmerizer has been using the object
named Vertex in leau of Vector3 for some time now..   so for anything
Vector3, Vertex iused.

Best Regards

Teravus