[Opensim-dev] next steps for 0.5?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Thu Sep 20 19:31:02 UTC 2007

On Thu, Sep 20, 2007 at 09:12:13PM +0200, Tedd Hansen wrote:

> When are we thinking of releasing 0.5? 1 or 6 months from now?
>
> When it comes to scripting I have a few ideas on how to make it seem
> like we have scripting, but microthreading is still a bit into the
> future (although I'm making progress).

I was trying to put down "big list of goals" as things we are working
towards in a longer term sense, not to imply that it is all going to be
done in 0.5. :)

Think of this as collaborative todo list creation.  What are all the
things we want to do?  What seems like the next thing to tackle?  And,
finally, what makes sense for the next milestone release?

       -Sean