[Opensim-dev] 0.4 rc, assuming we are ready for this

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Mon Sep 17 20:31:36 UTC 2007

I did a bit of prebuild / nant hacking today to make it easy to generate
releases.  The net result is a test 0.4 release put up at
http://dist.opensimulator.org.

I think the tree is at a reasonable state, and ready for this this.
However, opinions from all the developers would be appreciated.  Also,
testing of the dist releases would be appreciated.

Thanks.  I'll have slightly limitted internet over the next 2 days, so
email is better than IRC for communicating issues found.

	-Sean