[Opensim-dev] proposal: OpenSim Office Hours

Michael Wright michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 11 12:06:32 UTC 2007

I'm in the uk,  and am generally in the office/ or visiting clients in the mornings, so between 12pm -  and say 7 pm GMT is best for me.

Dalien Talbot <dalienta at gmail.com> wrote: Great idea,

I'm in euro timezone (Brussels), but have rather "strange" working hours - so I free up usually past 9pm CET. - which translates past 8pm UTC;

Times like 3PM PST are fine for me (I assume we have them weekly or so?)

/d

On 9/11/07, Tedd Hansen <tedd at konge.net> wrote:       I'm in Norway/Europe, GMT+1.
 GMT=UTC

 http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc