[Opensim-dev] How to contribute to OpenSim?

Tleiades tleiades at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 07:10:42 UTC 2007

Hi

Some of you might know that I have been hanging out on IRC for a couple of
weeks now. Over time I have become more and more confused about how to
contribute to this project, in any other capacity other than running a sim
and logging into it.

By heart I am a developer, designer and archtect, with pretty decent
expericence on databses, comm's protocols, that is what I do; naturally I
feel this is where I can contribute the most, but the question is: "Where
can I do the most good?"

/tleiades