[Opensim-dev] Memleak in OpenSim?

Charles Krinke cfk at pacbell.net
Fri Oct 5 17:59:55 UTC 2007

Dear Adam:

It this is true, then I have a big problem. When I joined this project, I was advised to use mono-1.2.4, perhaps by Sean. In any case, all testing to date on my systems has been done with mono-1.2.4 from day one.

Does this mean I need to revert to mono-1.2.3? Quite frankly, I tried it 3 months ago and it had some problems.

Charles