[Opensim-dev] Open Mantis issue, already incorporated

dan miller danbmil99 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 19:33:20 UTC 2007

> It would be nice if someone with "powers" would care for that...
> ... making room for new issues :-)

done.  I was looking at what it will take to mesh all the remaining prim
types.  It looks like quite a job.

There's code for this in the client, but of course that's GPL and cannot be
used.  I'm wondering if someone somewhere has done work to visualize the
prims outside of the LL codebase?  Or perhaps there exists some library with
an appropriate license that does something similar?  A visual mesh that
keeps the tri count low can be converted into a trimesh for collision in ODE
without too much trouble.

Otherwise I expect this to be a long and laborious process.

-danx0r