[Opensim-dev] Open Sim Office Hours - Today!

Michael Wright michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 27 13:46:44 UTC 2007

If the 3di people are there, then I think their findings/suggestions about the packet object creation and garbage collection (http://opensimulator.org/wiki/LibSecondLife_performance_problems) is a good topic.

Sean Dague <sean at dague.net> wrote: Reminder, Open Sim Office Hours later today
(http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Office_hours).

Throttling got a big boost last week, I'm hoping that Teravus can give
an overview of some of that work.

Getting the map working well again seems to be hot, perhaps a good
conversation for here if babblefrog can make it.

Libsecondlife upgrade has been on most people's minds.  That could be a
good discussion as well.

I'd like to also talk a bit about wiki namespace cleaning, and ways on
make our mantis use more effective.

As always, agenda is whatever people want it to be.  Hope to see many of
you there!

     -Sean