[Opensim-dev] Removing libsl references from IClientAPI

Michael Wright michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 15 11:10:15 UTC 2007

yeah those packet references shouldn't be going past ClientView, we also still have some direct sending of packets from the scene classes that needs removing. Its just someone getting time to remove them.

And Stefan, yes I think that was Adam request of "please could someone do this". :)

Stefan Andersson <stefan at tribalmedia.se> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }  There should be no packet references there, it's part of the whole idea with having the API, so yeah; go ahead. Or, did you enroll our help in doing so? :-)

 /Stefan