[Opensim-dev] Incompatibilities between libsl 0.2 and 0.3

dan miller danbmil99 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 8 19:55:43 UTC 2007

> The interop definitions between managed and unmanaged code is defined
> inside libsl. The calling conventions for openjpeg-libsl have changed
> between 0.2 and 0.3 in order to accomodate 64 bit os'es and the
> required alignment of data.

well if it were my call, I would check in 0.3, change that private thingie
to public, do whatever other patches are necessary to get opensim working,
and report back to the libsl people.  That's what we're doing with ODE.

Seems like this is a classic use case where the improved branch/sync/merge
capabilities of git (or maybe Mercurial) could be helpful.

-dan