[Opensim-dev] to branch or to break?

Dalien Talbot dalienta at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 19:13:26 UTC 2007

On Nov 2, 2007 12:35 PM, Sean Dague <sean at dague.net> wrote:

> 30 active trees being merged on a regular basis.  You can hear it from
> the horses mouth here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XpnKHJAok8

thanks for the very interesting doc/video. finally after watching this
video I installed git - long wanted to try it out, but this "Everyone
who does not agree with me is stupid" was irresistibly charming :)

Looks quite interesting and slightly different model. But I use a
self-written tool with vaguely similar ideas for quite a while, git is
just something 100x faster and (hopefully) no bugs :)

As there's a git-svn script, I'll try messing around with this beast
and write my impressions  after some time.

/d