[Opensim-dev] Asset Server Rest Interface

Tleiades Hax tleiades at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 15:33:21 UTC 2007

On 11/5/07, Michael Wright <michaelwri22 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> "we need to decide what our content type is going to be, MW clearly likes
> "text/xml", this says "application/xml","
>
> I do?? :)

Sorry, I thought you were the author behind PostRestObject.cs (I think that
was the name) ;-)

Small point but lbsa71 wrote the http server code, so can we blame him.
> Sorry know its a small nick picking point, but there is enough things that
> we can blame me for, that its only fair that some others get their bits of
> the blame ;)
>
> But being serious, I think whatever we decide there is fine as long as we
> are consistent.

I agree it is a small matter, as long as we are consistent. I would propose
"application/xml", since I am led to believe that content which is generally
intended to be consumed by applications should use this type. I am in no way
certain that I have under stood the RFC correctly, nor am I religious about
the one or the other.

/tleiades