[Opensim-users] [HG SUITCASE INVENTORY SERVICE]: Found no folder for type Landmark for user ...

sniksnoodle sniksnoodle at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 15:03:52 UTC 2023

Hello folks, I'm seeing the error message "[HG SUITCASE INVENTORY
SERVICE]: Found no folder for type Landmark for user..." when trying to
make a Landmark when in a grid other than my home grid. I've two
different opensim servers, one using mono and opensim 0.9.2.2 and one
using dotnet6 master branch. Opensim and Robust config files are more or
less identical, both server exhibit the same error, otherwise opensim
and its functionality appears to be working just fine.

I'm able to verify that the type field in the inventoryfolders table is
equal to 3 for both the Landmark folder inside both the Suitcase and
main inventory folders. Both opensim servers are configured for HG v 2.
Any advice or suggestions welcomed on how I might solve this issue :)

Many thanks,

Snik