[Opensim-users] Firestorm VR Mod 6.5.3

Kent Davis (God's word ASL video) mac4kent at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 18:57:32 UTC 2022

I totally HATE Firestorm 6.5.3 and they hate Mac because they remove dark mode.
I do love very much Firestorm 6.3.9 there have dark mode support on Mac.
I told them many times and they never listen and not care about low vision and Usher Syndrome.
I am stay Firestorm 6.3.9 unless they must put Dark Mode feature on Firestorm update 6.5.4