[Opensim-users] Does anyone have a copy of the OARs from OSCC2013?

Dahlia Trimble dahliatrimble at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 22:03:33 UTC 2021

I have some pre-release versions of the Breakout and Landing Zone regions
but I wasn't given permission to redistribute them. I think the Breakout
one has CC licenses in many of the objects and has been stripped of
anything they didn't want to distribute, but the Landing Zone doesn't
appear to have any licenses in any of the objects that I checked. They were
shared with me for testing purposes so I don't want to give them away
without permission from someone who has IP ownership claims but at least
you know some versions of them exist. Hope that helps?

They're up on my test grid if you want to see them.
http://grid.wwweb3d.net:8002/ landing zone
and
http://grid.wwweb3d.net:8002/ breakout