[Opensim-users] recent builded objects missing after restarting Opensim

tugbatokel . tugbatokel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:44:03 UTC 2020

Thanks for your response.
We did not exceed prim usage at that specific region. Actually, when I
opened the world, I could be able to see all the objects in that region.
After I restart Opensim, some of them disappeared in that region.
So now, although we have couple of objects in that region, when I create
even simple box, and restart the Opensim, it even disappears.
Any other ideas?

Thanks.
Tugba