[Opensim-users] recent builded objects missing after restarting Opensim

tugbatokel . tugbatokel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 09:49:15 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I started having problem with Opensim world after I restarted it.

I have multiple regions. Once I restarted the opensim, objects in one of
our recent builded region are missing. But, objects in all the other
regions are okay.
Now I am trying to build in all regions, it works, but when I restart the
opensim again, they are lost. This is happening to all of my regions.

We used to restart all the time, and did not have this kind of problem
ever.
I appreciate your help.
Thanks.