[Opensim-users] [Opensim-dev] Streaming sessions on Twitch

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Sat Dec 12 21:24:32 UTC 2020

Final spam to this mailing list about this. From here on, follow me on
Twitter (@divacanto) if you want to get a heads up about my streaming
sessions.

I'm going to stream again around 2:30pm PST to set up Wifi on my new
grid. Tune in if you're interested to see how I do this, and want to ask
me questions live:
https://www.twitch.tv/divacanto

Otherwise, all of these videos end up on my YT channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfWW4e3cSIEpVdnbZ4VgrbA