[Opensim-users] Multiple robust instance with multiple databases

Sara Payne sarapayne.uk at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 20:10:55 UTC 2019

I am trying to set up a grid with multiple instances of robust
(successful). I then tried to separate out the databases so they are also
separate. When I did everything appeared to work, however, iar's could not
be imported. Every time I said the root folder of the user inventory could
not be found. Additionally, any changes which I made in a viewer were lost
at relog. Well not lost completely, but created items were sent to the lost
and found folder.

Can anyone give any guidance?

Thanks in advance for your help

Sara