[Opensim-users] mono 6.4.0 libgdiplus memory leak

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 18:47:00 UTC 2019

Thanks for sharing Ubit, we do a massive amount of dynamic texture
writing... so this is probably explaining what is happening on our end.

On Thu, Nov 21, 2019 at 1:37 PM Leal Duarte <ajlduarte at sapo.pt> wrote:

> Hi
>
>      we have confirmed reports that current mono stable (6.4.0.198) has
> memory leaks.
>
>      Issue seems to be on its new  libgdiplus
>
>      see http://opensimulator.org/mantis/view.php?id=8630
>
> Ubit

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Landisville, PA;
Affiliate *Research Associate Professor*, Idaho State University,
Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>