[Opensim-users] Multi-user simulation design question

Drang Po drangpo44 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 19:45:55 UTC 2019

Irena, maybe consider using  http://simonastick.com/   it's a little older
but easy to set up each student can run it from a thumb drive..

On the other hand if you have Servers or wish to set up a server you could
set up a Robust grid with each student having their own simulator...   If
they had their own private desktop this could work...  Its tricker to set
up but you get the option of using mesh etc and have less bugs then the
older simonastick.    On the other hand with sim on a stick they can take
it home and have total control over their little world.   You can get them
to all talk in a class room with out much problem either way.   Up to you
do you want 1 central database that you control... or allow them to have
more control....   with out knowing what your skill level is and what your
class set up is etc...  it's hard to give you details.