[Opensim-users] use of C# in scripts

Asaff Belfer asaffb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 19:59:59 UTC 2019

I think that if C# is what you want to use then the script model is
probably not the right format for that.

It's pretty silly to write C# without the ability to use its advantages and
then have it stored as a C# code and be compiled again and again.

It could be much better if you could just use Visual Studio and deploy your
solution into the grid as a compiled product.

Asaff