[Opensim-users] Opensim-users Digest, Vol 57, Issue 5

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 14:16:39 UTC 2019

@Eric Thanks Eric, will post the content in parts soon (keeping the parts
short). I added the talk on the board while I was free flowing
brainstorming and was trying to use it as a Prezi application. This
application runs in opensim so the visual aspect is a little bit easier
than the sound. Someone else on another forum also mentioned about the low
volume too, I need to learn about a compressor plugin for the OBS software
am using for recording, heard this allows one to speak louder with less
distortion. But thanks for the feedback, very important for me.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 9:10 AM Eric Riebling <er1k at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:

> I'm interested in the subject of the talk, too! (soon to be working in
> AR/VR)
> The audio quality sounds a little thin to me, which
> might be improved by moving the microphone closer.
> But perfectly intelligible :)

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Landisville, PA;
Affiliate *Research Associate Professor*, Idaho State University,
Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>