[Opensim-users] Opensimulator on BSD -ring any bells?

Han Held hanheld at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 02:19:33 UTC 2019

Hi, folks

A year or two ago I found a blog article about running Opensimulator on
FreeBSD (9 or 10 or something). I've lost the link and I've tried
looking for it but haven't had much luck.

Does anyone on the list have any experience (and, ideally, tips) for
running Opensim on BSD?

Is the version of mono that {Free,Net,Open}BSD uses too old?

Ideally I'd like to be able to use netbsd, build pkgsrc/lang/mono and
then run it from there -but that's kind of a long shot.

Anyway -anyone have any links, advice or recipes for doing this?

Thank you for your help!

-Han