[Opensim-users] The very last error

tringate at gmail.com tringate at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 01:49:52 UTC 2017

I understand it is not an ERROR for the program to operate.

I would prefer not to get into a discussion of what is or is not an error
and simply find out what needs to get fixed.

Open sim is obviously checking something and finds it missing.  If I missed
something it is my ERROR, if opensim is checking something that should not
be checked for then it is an issue for a mantis report.  I suspect it is
something I have not configured because it is labeled LSL so probably I
ignored it.  Once I got rid of the hundreds of other WARN messages, this
last one kind of stood out.

I correct my one sentence of "This is the error." to be "This is the
message."  Since the WARN may be telling me of "my ERROR" my post title is
correct.