[Opensim-users] Help updating OpenSIM

Storm Singer mycatlovesme at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 17:23:40 UTC 2016

Every set of scripts is going to have it's own unique personality. Without
knowing things like what version of the grid you're running, what scripts
you're running and their associated versions, its impossible for anyone to
evenknow what kind of help you're asking for. I recommend modding the
scripts to conform to the new version of OS, but help with that would be
found on forums dedicated to that scriptset or some other general coding
help forum.