[Opensim-users] Firestorm Viewer 4.7.7 overloads region capability to process RequestMapBlocks

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 08:37:58 UTC 2016

Ubit... I saw the recent OpenSim commit related to map block handling
due to over demand by Firestorm on the map tile service with a block
for 300 seconds if that occurs.

I think this is the glitch in Firestorm 4.7.7 where at certain zoom
levels with the map tool open there was a constant never ending
stream of map tile requests.

http://jira.phoenixviewer.com/browse/FIRE-18295

It was a glitch that was patched and is in the forthcoming Firestorm
4.7.9 release which is expected in the next week or so.