[Opensim-users] New opensim hosting, at bargain prices

Marisa Giancarla marisag at opensimhosting.org
Mon Apr 18 22:20:40 UTC 2016

Hello! Looking to rent a Opensim region? We have a great deal - for the first month trial you pay just $15 (for basic service and host setup) and $20/month thereafter. If you need more horsepower we also offer expanded hosting. All our servers use SSD drives for speed and reliability. Just take a look at https://OpensimHosting.org and see what we offer! A great deal from a trusted source...