[Opensim-users] Built in plants winking on and off when linked to an object?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:52:08 UTC 2015

I am not sure if this is a new issue... or if its been around a
while.. and whether its a viewer issue or not (I am using Firestorm
4.7.3) .. anyone seen this or know the cause...

I place trees or plants using the standard build tool... any type...
they show fine.  But when I link those plants into another prim such
as a box for a plan pot the plants disappear.  If I move the camera
around they wink on and off.

Also (maybe related) some earlier builds from years ago that had
"Plumeria" plants suddenly started showing up as pine trees!