[Opensim-users] Diva Wifi 0.8.0 on 0.8.1.1 - Windows

Unadecal Arado unadecal.arado at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:15:57 UTC 2015

Good morning,

I run a small grid on Windows machines (Windows 7 Pro 64), currently still
on 0.8.0.3. I want to upgrade to 0.8.1.1, but I am being held up by the
recent changes to Diva,and in particular to the Wifi module for Robust,
since it requires mono, and my grid is exclusively Win/.Net. I haven't seen
any posts explaining how to integrate the latest Wifi version into Windows
installs which do not require a full recompile of the sources, which is out
of the question.

Has anyone managed to integrate Wifi for 0.8.0 into 0.8.1.1 at all? Would
attempting this break 0.8.1.1?

Failing this, can anyone recommend a simple alternative to Wifi as an
interim measure? I am beginning to think about using JOpensim, which will
require the obligatory Joomla learning curve, so that won't happen in a
hurry.

Many thanks,

Unadecal