[Opensim-users] Liquid mesh

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 23:31:49 UTC 2015

You are correct Chris, and wow ... I did not know the latest opensim
supports fitted mesh, thanks!
Ramesh

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 7:30 PM, Chris <mewtwo0641 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I'm unsure of liquid mesh but I do know OS 0.8.1 supports fitted mesh.
> If i recall correctly liquid mesh was something like a "hack" before fitted
> mesh was introduce in order to make rigged mesh items more better conform
> to the avatar's shape but it has been obsoleted by fitted mesh now.
>

> https://modemworld.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/liquid-mesh-looking-from-all-sides/
>

> On 3/31/2015 6:03 PM, Damean Paolino wrote:
>
>  I received a question today.. does opensim 0.8.1 support liquid mesh?
> I’m not going to pretend that I know what that is or how it works, even in
> SL.  I just need to know if the feature is supported in OpenSim.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Karl
>

> *___________________________*
>
> *Karl M. Dreyer Jr.*
>
> *In World Avi : Damean Paolino*
>
> *Island Oasis, LLC Co-Founder | CIO*
>
> *http://www.islandoasis.biz <http://www.islandoasis.biz>*
>

> *Notice: The contents of this email and any files transmitted with it are
> confidential and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom it is
> addressed. The content of this email message is not to be disclosed,
> copied, distributed, or shared with any person(s) or entities without the
> express consent of the sender. This message contains confidential
> information and is intended only for the individual named.*

> OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.8.1 Dev
> Physics: Open Dynamics Engine
> OS: Windows 7 (x64)
> CPU: AMD FX 8320 8-Core 3.5 GHz
> Memory: 16 GB DDR3
> Database: MySQL 5.1.63 (x64)

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>, DeepSemaphore LLC
<http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, RezMela <http://www.rezmela.com>, Google+
profile <https://plus.google.com/103652369558830540272/about>