[Opensim-users] Question about save iar -f switch

Chris mewtwo0641 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:33:47 UTC 2015

Hello all I have a quick question about the -f switch for save iar.

I am attempting to exclude the Current Outfit directory as I save an IAR
of my inventory for use to loading my inventory to another account on
the same database. However, when I load the IAR, the contents of Current
Outfit shows up on the other account when it finishes (i.e. All the
currently worn avatar parts' links from where I saved).

Example of command issued to save:
save iar --noassets -f "/Current Outfit" Test User / (password edited
out) c:\testuser.iar

Am I perhaps utilizing the switch wrong? If so, what is the correct usage?

Thank you!

--
OpenSim: 10 Region Standalone on 0.8.1 Dev
Physics: Open Dynamics Engine