[Opensim-users] search module compatible with new version 0.8.1 where. (SOLVED)

Luisillo Contepomi luisillo at contepomi.net
Tue Mar 17 19:43:23 UTC 2015

The answer to my question is "in osgrid download page".
http://www.osgrid.org/index.php/downloads

Direct link to the search module
http://download.osgrid.org//OpenSimSearch_svn_r206-mod.zip

I copy the OpenSearch.cs to addon-modules directory and recompile.
Now is working fine.
Solved

Regards,
Luisillo