[Opensim-users] Has anyone got voice chat working on Microsoft surface Pro tablet?

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 22:46:38 UTC 2015

Hello,
One of my friends is using a Microsoft surface Pro tablet to access our
opensim regions. Unfortunately, while a reasonable frame rate is being
obtained ... about 30+ FPS, voice cannot be enabled. The viewer being used
is Singularity. I wonder if Firestorm works. Any ideas?
Thanks
Ramesh

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Affiliate *Research
Associate Professor*, Idaho State University, Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel:
208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>, DeepSemaphore LLC
<http://www.deepsemaphore.com>, RezMela <http://www.rezmela.com>, Google+
profile <https://plus.google.com/103652369558830540272/about>