[Opensim-users] Proposal: add option to disable, connecting neighbor regions when open map...

Dutch Glory dutch.glory at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 1 17:12:58 UTC 2015

well regions are who give error are present and running, connecting to them is causing
errors.

When you open the map, opensimulator is trying to create a map tile for all running regions.
but if a region can't be reached (DNS timeout) it gives errors you see in mantis link (at the bottom) so if you show only successful connections, you don't get a flood of messages....